Saturday 12 November 2022

Saturday's Critters

I introduced you to Peter yesterday. Today, some more of the old gang.

Oregano came by in the dark. I've no idea where he lives, but he's not ours!

Butch is fattening up for winter. She wanted to get into the pumpkin!

  

butch from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.


Here is a quick view of Coyote, down by the frogpond.

coyote from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

And Oregano comes and goes, following the driveway and crossing the highway.

oregano from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Both Butch Raccoon and Peter the buck came by!

raccoon & buck from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.


Visit more critters here:

Saturday's Critters # 465

15 comments:

Tom said...

...I don't know how your keep all of the names straight.

eileeninmd said...

Hello Jenn,
Great critter videos. The deer will always be a favorite, they are so sweet.
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Anvilcloud said...

i wonder about Oregano and his life and how long he will live.

Shiju Sugunan said...

Butch with the pumpkin made me smile. The first video is very dramatic.

Barbara Rogers said...

You've definitely got the critters there!

RedPat said...

You have a busy yard during the night.

Nancy J said...

Your nighttime activity is always busy. Oregano, maybe he is just sussing out where he will sleep this winter.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

It will get cold soon. I hope they find enough to fatten up!

Elephant's Child said...

I always enjoy your critters. Thank you.

Red said...

Most of the good stuff happens at night!

William Kendall said...

Oregano looks in too good shape to be feral. Must have a home somewhere maybe further off than you think.

Angie said...

Jenn - I left my trail cam in place during our recent trip to the UK, and I only got 6 pictures - taught me to check battery levels before I go on a long trip!!! Love the coyote picture!

Kay said...

Wow! That's a lot of pumpkins and your night vision camera is amazing.

Breathtaking said...

Hello Jenn :=)

Naming your night-time visitors makes them seem like pets.:=)
Enjoy your weekend

Jeanie said...

Definitely good critters! I love than you name them. I do too!