Tuesday 15 March 2022

Another snowfall!

Another snowstorm on Friday over Saturday. Last night we had a bit of rain. It's rather a mess.

Indoors, the pumpkins and squash have germinated. I've planted some more flowers. I sent JB into the store with a list. He was really happy to shop for them. They are all on the rack alphabetically! 



Lots of snow... I was so happy to see the driveway, then it disappeared! I used the snowblower, and stood back to admire my work. I look a little wobbly! As an explanation, I cannot see the edge of the driveway with the blown snow and drifting.


It is still piled up! Very satisfying finding the sidewalk.


The feeders were quite covered, as well as the bird bath... 



as were the trees.

We had 21 deer Monday morning!

Cinnamon wanted to go out. He eyed the restless deer.


March 13 – Daylight savings time! Every bear has a watch or timepiece of some sort...

March 14th – Pi Day! We didn't have any pie, just cookies.

14 comments:

Tom said...

...this morning we only have a few piles.

Olga said...

Snow is pretty from a distance. At least the teddies have cookies and a warm place to snuggle.

Anvilcloud said...

Somehow, I never have pie on pie day.

Barbara Rogers said...

I get a kick out of your stuffed chorus...mostly bears. I pulled an image of a pie of my choice - Dutch Apple - to use on FB yesterday. I'd much prefer a slice to eat, but don't want the whole pie! You've done a good job against snow, and maybe that's the end of it! Wouldn't that be nice?

Gaelyn said...

LOL! When out of pie, cookies will do, or pizza. I love your imaginations. I also love to see all the life giving snow, especially in shirt sleeves in Arizona. The deer are wonderful as well. It may be winter on the ground but looks like your plantings will soon be ready for spring.

RedPat said...

21 deer! That is amazing.

Cloudia said...

Thanks to you and cinnamon for inviting us aloha!

William Kendall said...

I had pie.

The deer must feel safe around your place.

Lowcarb team member said...

Goodness me 21 deer seems quite a lot!

All the best Jan

Ontario Wanderer said...

With exception of icy snow on our trails, all of our snow disappeared yesterday and what we got today will soon disappear if the +12 shows tomorrow.

DeniseinVA said...

You are an inspiration Jenn :) Great post as always!

DrumMajor said...

That's a lot of snow!

Just have to say it: the Bears are Watchmen.....

Linda in Kansas

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

The seedlings are really helping you to look forward to Spring -- which I assume will get there eventually!

Kay said...

Whenever I think I miss seeing snow, I just have to pop over to your blog, Jenn. You sure do get a lot of it.