Saturday 12 March 2022

Saturday's Critters

I've been hampered by my own mistake. I found a different setting for exporting my videos, 'large' basically. I never even thought about my Vimeo plan limits! I just reached my upload limits, and figured out why. So silly! I'm at 90% of my storage limits, too. I guess I ought to dump some old videos...

Out front, a mice friend!

mouse from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Out back, the cats come and go. These are ours.

cats from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Out in the dark, when my cats were indoors, it appears as if we have a black cat visiting, then wild Oregano. The nearest house to our is across the highway. How do they find us?! 
What do you think? A black cat?
   

2 cats? from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Down in the forest, a lone coyote.

coyote from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Also in the forest, there were a few deer just watching and listening. You can hear the crows in the video. They are back, maybe house hunting! The one deer gave a mighty leap worth isolating and doing at slow motion!

deer aleaping from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

For more critters: Saturday's Critters # 430 visit Eileen's Saturday's Critters. 



14 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Two visitors cats now.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh, that leaping dear was an extra special capture! Yes, black - or dark grey, that cat... YAM xx

Tom said...

...well, you know how to make a video. I don't!

William Kendall said...

Lots of company for you through the night.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

The only thing I've ever seen in Bucks County in the burbs in deer, wild turkey and fox. Your photos and videos are interning. thanks for sharing them.

eileeninmd said...

Hello,
I hope your kitties are safe with that coyote hanging around.
Cute kitties! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Barbara Rogers said...

Ah ha, the food for birds attracts mice, which attracts cats. Good one!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I need to get old photos off my computer. I store them so they don't really need to be there. Videos really take up room. Love seeing what you see my friend! Happy weekend!

Nancy J said...

The deer leaping, what a glorious display of skills as he managed to get through the trees.now a black cat to join Oregano, is he going to be called " Pepper" ???

DrumMajor said...

That's a big leap. Wonder if something really spooked it or if it was just being happy. Linda in Kansas

RedPat said...

Ive seen a few crows this week. Winter is slowly coming to an end.

Cloudia said...

Sweet! Love it 😊

Jeanie said...

I hope those cats are careful at night!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great videos.
I think we have a coyote close by but I haven't captured on him my trailcam yet.