Sunday 6 March 2022

Movie Review: The Evil Twin

 I recognized the location of this movie. The movie wasn't all that strong, but I needed something other than watching convoys, and the assault on humanity. 

It's a hobby, to watch new films on TV and add to the filming and production IMDB database (2021). This is Almonte, Ontario. It's a dear, old town. 


This was a Subway, back when we first visited Almonte.

This is the balcony they built for the great Puppet Festival, now defunct. 


The old Post Office, now a restaurant.

9 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It's fun to recognize familiar scenes when watching a movie or TV show.

Tom said...

...in my mind Trump and Putin are the evil twins!

Anvilcloud said...

It's quaint and pretty place.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love watching movies on television and I love looking up info on them on IMDB

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I like the look of the balcony.

RedPat said...

I like looking for local sights when watching TV too.

William Kendall said...

On odd occasions one will see production trucks here. It'll usually be for those infernal Hallmark Christmas movies.

Kay said...

Almonte sounds like a very interesting place to visit. We haven't been to Canada in such a long time.

Jeanie said...

The title doesn't knock me out but how fun to see places you know. I love it when that happens. (I was frustrated that they filmed Don't Look Up, which takes place at Michigan State in my town, somewhere NOT at MSU!)