Monday 16 May 2022

May Birthdays!

It's a busy season for birthdays. Our Ottawa family had Isabelle's birthday May 7th. I took my drawings, cut them up as puzzles, and tucked them into the envelopes. 


Bryony, in Vancouver, just had her birthday April 22nd and turned 4. Her sister, Cluny, is having hers this month and was 6 on May 16th. Also, Jesse and his wife Stacie, have birthdays May 19th! I made a surprise for them. 


Cluny and Bryony assemble their puzzles!

My children will be 37, 39 and 43 this year. My granddaughters are turning 15, 12, 7 and 4 this year.

3 comments:

DUTA said...

Happy Birthdays to your children and grandchildren! May they all be healthy and successful!

Anvilcloud said...

May has changed for us now that my mother and Sue’s dad are gone.

Angie said...

Jenn - happy birthday to one and all! You are much too young at heart to have kids of those ages!!!