Saturday 27 March 2021

Trailcam tails

Our part of the world is waking up from winter. The turkeys are easing into mating season.

  

It was very exciting Thursday night. The first of the spring peepers. It's snowing this morning, so I think they might go back to sleep!

        

 The critters are out and about. We're all relieved that the snow and subzero temperatures have risen. Butch Mar 22  is so cute.
 

 

The Porcupine Mar 23  is just adorable. It just amble along, minding its own business.
 

 

I've set a trailcam up in the backyard. Bunny showed up. bunny back yard  

  

Bunny was in the front yard, as well. bunny front yard  

 

The redpolls are still here. They should be going north for the summer. Soon.

 

Thanks for hosting, Eileen! For more critters: 

Saturday's Critters # 380

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Jenn,

What a great variety of critters. I love hearing the spring peepers. The bunny is adorable.
I wish I could see the Redpolls here. Great series of photos and videos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Tom said...

...you have tails and tales galore.

Shiju Sugunan said...

So much fun to watch these videos.

Martha said...

These are great. I love the bunnies :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The trailcams are just amazing! I love seeing how wild it is in your corner of the world! Happy weekend!

RedPat said...

If I had a trail cam all it would get would be people and raccoons!

William Kendall said...

Porcupines are fascinating!

NatureFootstep said...

how nice to see the frogs alive. I have not see eggs since I was a child and small ones was about 15 years ago :(
Where I lvie hey are shopping down all the forests so wildlife is dissappearing too. :(