Thursday 26 December 2019

It's my birthday!

It's my birthday today. The kids are here and we are having fun. A great dinner yesterday. Grampa spent the day reading in bed, for the most part. That's 6 weeks with this cough. He overdid it the day before. I told him so!

Anvilcloud told us about this app. It's hilarious! I had to fiddle between my Mac laptop and the android smartphone. It wouldn't load to my laptop. But I did it!

cinnamon2 from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

 
nutmeg from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

13 comments:

Out To Pasture said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Another year wiser, I always say. That is a fun app that has the kittens speaking (in human language).

Anvilcloud said...

You did it! I think you can only post two more before you need to purchase. A month is something like $5. You get a few more options such as hats. Sue will probably only keep it active for the month.

RedPat said...

I can't see the videos on my old computer but I'm glad you got it to work. Sounds like Christmas was a merry one!

RedPat said...

I forgot - Happy Birthday!

Nancy J said...

XXXXXXX Happy Birthday, hope you have opened your parcel at last... Have a wonderful day, hope you are feeling a heap better and not a year older.XXXXXX

carol l mckenna said...

Happy Birthday to YOu ~ (it is my son's also) ~ glad your family is with you and do hope hubby is on the mend ~ (lots of healing energy hugs to both of you) and hugs to the dear sweet fur persons ~ Xxx

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lowcarb team member said...

Many Happy Birthday Wishes.
I liked the talking cats :)

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Jenn!

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

Happy Birthday! Smart cats, there!

Kathy G said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was a good one.

Olga said...

Happy, happy birthday!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Hope you had a wonderful day, Jenn. The vids are fun!!! YAM xx

William Kendall said...

A belated happy birthday to you!