Friday 20 December 2019

Is it cold enough for you?

Up at the house, our buck is still about. I didn't want to disturb him.



When I was first peeking out the window, there was a doe sitting nestled in on the pine needles. You have to picture it in your mind! The light levels were too low at the time for a photo.



Off I went to check the other trailcam!



The bucks are funny to watch. The one is afraid of the light.

twin bucks from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.


I'd like to know who is in charge. This one struts by. The one in the background watches, then runs to catch up. They can fly, but it saves energy to run.



It's been quite cold. This morning is a bit warmer...



We had sunshine on Thursday. Thankfully

birdbath from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Yes, it was sunny: a nice day to drive to Perth for a visit with daughter.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

It must be wonderful to see wildlife near your house.

Nancy J said...

Steam off the bird bath, looks too cold for me. I told/wrote to another blog friend last week, my dream to live where there is snow has just flown out the door. I always thought it would be so magical to wake up and see snow everywhere, then reality comes in, and all that hard work, icy roads, firewood galore or central heating bills, think I'll stay right down here. We had more rain last night, socks and long pants in December!!!

Marit said...

Very beautiful photos!