Friday 6 December 2019

Paint Party Friday, Book library, Physio

The winter can be long if you don't embrace it, or if you are sick.


PPF


Reading

I donated two and took two. This little library is outside our municipal office. Maria Muller, and



Physiotherapy





 There is a cool poster right behind the laser equipment. My bursitis has been giving me some hip pain. 

Christmas TV Movies

This was a hoot. It sums it up, but I'm happy to sit and watch up here while JB watches football or curling downstairs! They are much more diverse casting, and women with positions of power, but the Canadian filming locations are fun to try to spot.
It looks like another day of this. Snow for much of the day.

9 comments:

DUTA said...

Great promises on that chart: cartillage production, bone formation, nerve regeneration...!
I can testify that simple asian devices can also help a lot - and this while doing it in the comfort of your house, and at your convenient time.

Anvilcloud said...

Snow today for sure, and we had to drive to SFH.

Olga said...

I like the whimsy of your PPF.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
yeah winter is biting down... and the telly is full of kitsch movies. Can cope with one or two. Then I head for the snooker!!! (It would be curling if the Beeb would think about the fact it was born here... but no... snooker it is.) YAM xx

Nancy J said...

Keep warm, movies and more are good entertainment for those days.

Red said...

If we live here we just have to suck it up when it comes to winter, You get worse storms than we do.

Karen said...

I found the laser thing very helpful for my back issues.
Those formula driven Christmas movies drive me mad.

Lowcarb team member said...

I think your PPF is lovely, it made me smile :)

All the best Jan

William Kendall said...

Good work on the art.