Sunday 31 October 2021

Friday adventures

Well, 'adventures' is a bit of an exaggeration. Friday I noticed that someone helped themselves to a baby pumpkin! I would suspect a squirrel, as they ate all the seeds.



New header! It's the last of the leaves, though.

The yard is a lot less green!

The wetland is filling nicely. 


Back up at the house, they are back. With itchies!






I had a chat with him. He wasn't too scared.

Now you may laugh. Others have their Hallowe'en lights on. I put on the Christmas ones.


JB went walkies between rain showers. Notice that most of the leaves are down! Snow tires are on the car, so, WINTER bring it on!

13 comments:

Tom said...

...make every day an adventure.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Call them Diwali lights at least until next weekend... YAM xx

Anvilcloud said...

I leave the snow tires as long as possible because I hate the sound of them. I think my appointment is for the 17th.

Karen said...

Our winter tires go on this week. Next we have to try to get the car under oiled before the salt starts flowing.

Nancy J said...

Snow tyres, we don't have to change ours, but in the deep south they sometimes do for the skiing fraternity,love your changing colours, soon all the leaves will be down and carpeting the ground with orange and gold.

William Kendall said...

Deer are fun to watch.

The Furry Gnome said...

I wouldn't quite say that about winter!

Cloudia said...

You are wonderful people and I so enjoy these visits!

RedPat said...

I have to get my snow tires on this week! There are still a lot of green leaves on trees here.

Red said...

Awesome new header!

Kay said...

Our Illinois district did have a Holiday of Lights unit that we did around now.

NatureFootstep said...

your deer seem to like your decorations.

Jeanie said...

I like the new header -- but oh, so sad to see the trees lose their leaves! Love the deer! Someone liked your pumpkin!