Friday 31 January 2020

Paint Party Friday!

I finally did one!

I was in clean-up mode, too. I Marie Kondo'd three shelves in the foyer closet. Approximations of the behaviour. I had a helper.



OK, it's far less the diva recommends, which scarf I wear depends upon the season, the weather, and what else I am wearing. That's the thing, I have the space. Bungalow life is interesting. We downsized quite a bit. Our Ottawa home was a split level, sort of two stories.
JB already did the cold storage room!



Next, we are going to work on the car. I'm thinking we should wait until it is a bit warmer...

9 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Oh yes, do wait on the car although we really should take ours through the wash.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
...see........ everyone and everything thinks spring is here already! YAM xx

David M. Gascoigne, said...

If I wear a scarf, which is not often, I never have to make a choice. I own but one!

Tom said...

...-18C, stay warm, perhaps you should wear a few scarfs.

Nancy J said...

A friend here in NZ would call that a " THREE dog night" after he and a friend had to sleep in their van when out hunting, and he said if it had not been for the three dogs, one on the outside of them both, and one between them , they might have frozen!!! That might be a good idea for your paint party!!! So maybe this is a THREE scarf day, leave the car till summer!!!

Christine said...

Lovely happy art Jenn! And great to get organized.

RedPat said...

I find it difficult to get rid of stuff - keep thinking I may use it one day! ;-)

carol l mckenna said...

Yes, car can wait till warmer weather ~ like your helper ~ dear fur person ~ Wish I had your motivation ~

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

William Kendall said...

I've got four scarves, but three of them pretty much stay in a chest I have for winter stuff and hats.