Monday 27 January 2020

Snomageddon in Newfoundland!

We didn't have snomageddon over the past few days, for comparison see the video below from Newfoundland (76 cm).

I did realize, after a few cm of snow, alternating with splatty rain, that this is an opportunity for a good workout. How's that for a glass half-full attitude?! Rain, snow, sleet and ice pellets, all on one day!



Today's workout brought to you by precipitation...



It is so warm, the bird seed is starting to sprout.




I began Sunday doing the sidewalk. It was snowball snow. It was heavy shoveling, so I changed my plan. I made a ball and rolled the snow along the sidewalk.




This is an amazing summary of the people of Newfoundland. An amazing sense of humour, Mark Critch is a hoot.

Meanwhile, in the US of A, they laugh for different reasons.

12 comments:

Out To Pasture said...

Enjoyed watching Don Lemon losing control. The absurdity just got to him. Can't help but feel bad about the people who blindly support Trump.

Tom said...

...'Out to Pasture' I AGREE. Jenn you snowy pictures are a delight, but I'm glad that I left Dodge!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

I like a little bit of snow. No blizzard! Cute snowman! I hope you day and new week are great!

Hootin Anni said...

Clever way of removing snow. And less stress on muscles.

Kenneth Cole Schneider said...

My paternal Grandfather was a Newfie and I have Cole-Thorne family in the Torbay-St John's area. They certainly were inundated!

Nancy J said...

Baby Snow, what a story to tell in years to come. This is snow of massive amounts, as neighbours and army and more all band together,.True comradeship. Carry on with your workouts, at least your head is above the level of shovelled snow!!

Christine said...

wonderful Newfoundland video!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love your snowman, the grandchildren would love to see some snow.
We've had rain, rain, and more rain!
At least the wellington boots are getting well used! LOL!

All the best Jan

Kay said...

It's really pitiful what's going on in our country.

Red said...

I don't like dealing with heavy wet snow.

Anvilcloud said...

Bird seed sprouting: too funny.

William Kendall said...

I like the snowman!