Sunday 21 June 2020

Phoebe and a bullfrog

While the girls were here, I had them do some Father's Day cards for Grampa from the critters!
From the cats, the deer, and Nutmeg!

The critters bought him a outdoor weather station, with Wifi. He loves his weather!

Just a week ago, the phoebe chicks looked like this. I let them hold one chick for a moment. Just this once. A teachable moment.


phoebe from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.


Outside, we've goldfinches.

JB went down to the pond and took a photo of our bullfrog! The bullfrog was a bit fast for him.

I went down later and found him on the log.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Happy summer, it looks great over there. I surprised a rabbit in my back yard this morning.

Tom said...

...every morning I open the door and stick my head out to see what the weather is like, it works for me.

RedPat said...

Happy Father's Day to JB.

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope JB had a happy Fathers Day.

All the best Jan

carol l mckenna said...

Happy Father's Day it appears ~ love those little frogs ^_^

Be Safe, Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Shilpa said...

Beautiful post . I too made my 3 year old child to do some birthday cards during the lockdown .