Wednesday 24 June 2020

I looked, and behold, a white cloud!



I really like the garden at this house.

We drove into town for some art supplies. As is my way I misread Saturday 11 - 4, as SUNDAY. It was, at least, a nice drive.

You'll note the lovely clouds. We were hopeful, but not confident about rainfall. 


The old building burned down. I love this sweet little compact apartment building. It looks like four flats. The deck flowers are lovely! We need housing in Perth. 


This dude was something. At the end of it, on his scooter, he crossed and did a u-turn around right in front of the car. If he'd been hit, I'd have had it on video, at least. It wouldn't have been the driver's fault.


Back to our clouds.

I love this cloud! It remind me of another from Muskoka (see below).

Trying to find my old photo, I found this in my iTunes!

No rain at all. It's pretty scary. We had only a dribble of rain this month.

This is an August-looking lawn.

6 comments:

Tom said...

...white clouds make the sky even more beautiful.

The Furry Gnome said...

We had a wonderful long rain yesterday.

Karen said...

Gosh, I thought we were dry up here! Many of the rains have missed us, but there have been a couple of good downpours. Last evening the sky started to gently weep, and kept it up until I went to bed at least. There are puddles and pools and full rain barrels.

RedPat said...

We had a couple of hours of light rain yesterday afternoon.

DUTA said...

The white clouds are beautiful!

Anvilcloud said...

TG for rain since then.