Friday 12 June 2020

Goat's beard and garden

Paint Party Friday, too!



I love all the green. There are a lot of weeds that flower in my garden, it's sort of eclectic. Also, the milkweed is thriving.


JB doing his twice daily walkies. You can see the path lined with Devil's Paintbrush, as he walks into the Aspen grove!

Milkweed has a frollicking pair. 


I managed to move the table to the middle deck. The previous homeowner made it, I think. I bought the umbrella at a garage sale ($20)!

JB's been faithfully watering his fountain and the blueweed.


I have to remind myself, the flag has come off the bottom fastener in our big winds. (Non-mental note! Those seem to dissappear in my scattered head!)


Finally, some critter video. It was lovely to see a raccoon mama and three kits. I really grossed my grandkid out with a video showing a raccoon pulling up a huge worm! "Eeeeewwww!"

I went down to the frog pond and could see a brown colour in the middle of the green phragmites. Thankfully, my videocamera is much like binoculars for me. 


6 comments:

Tom said...

...phragmites is just awful, I have a patch and try to kill it back bit by bit!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh, your pic is so full of joy! YAM xx

Anvilcloud said...

Your place will be fragrant when the milkweed blooms.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love your art, your photographs and your videos.

Happy Friday and Weekend Wishes.

All the best Jan

Olga said...

Everything looks so green and fresh.

Red said...

You're pretty wiggly with the camera. However you did catch a reflection of the deer in the water.