Thursday 7 May 2020

Hooray, hooray, the month of May



I hid a tulip in a clump of daffodils. The deer haven't spotted it yet!


Our lilies are beginning to grow. I'm trying to find neem oil for them. I'm nearly out. The websites for our local stores are pretty feeble.


I found the new Northern Flicker nest.  In the top of the tree stump!


These are the daffodils Isabelle and I planted last fall.



 Also, happy 10th birthday to Isabelle!

This is one of my favourite photos...Vancouver, 2014! 


They are both growing, or I'm getting shorter!

7 comments:

Tom said...

...did you dance around your Maypole this year?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
...you may well be getting shorter - but the girls are definitely growing!!! YAM xx

carol l mckenna said...

Happy Birthday to Isabelle ~^_^

Wonderful spring time photos ~ nature's gems !

Be Well,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Nancy J said...

Everyone in our family is taller than me, Grandson maybe 6 feet 3 inches or even more, guess I am lucky to be 5 feet 2 inches these days. My uncle was 4 feet and 3/4 inch, too short to go into the airforce in WW2 dow here, 5 feet was the minimum. His mum, my Nanny, was short too.And she had tiny feet. Daffs might stay safe, I often see them here in the paddocks, but the tulips must taste better.

Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations on your success with the tulip. :)

DUTA said...

Your post is full with lovely spring photos!
Isabelle looks of princess quality. Happy Birthday to her!

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful May post …
Happy Birthday to Isabelle.

All the best Jan