Friday 24 August 2018

Paint Party Friday

I managed to finish two drawings! I began the raindrops while it was pouring rain at my client's house, after no significant rain for weeks!I totally forgot about it. 

Around the World

Our family made it from Nakita, Japan, to Seoul, Korea! I was up at 3 a.m., and checked flight tracker.
My daughter wrote: "We threaded the needle between those storms! Cimaron hit Osaka just after we took the train to Tokyo, and Soulik avoided Seoul for us."
These photos are from Narita airport. 


The next leg of their trip is going from Incheon airport (Seoul, Korea), to LAX! It leaves this morning, and takes 11.5 hours.

13 comments:

Christine said...

Jenn I love your art this week! I envy your family so adventurous.

JFM said...

Very pretty art.
Happy PPF 🎨

Clare Lloyd said...

Great art

sirkkis said...

Happy art and I'm happy your family is well.
Happy PPF xx

carol l mckenna said...

Both of the art works are delightful!

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores

Susan said...

So glad you missed the storms rather than having to deal with them. Love your raindrops! Happy PPF

William Kendall said...

Well done!

Linda Kunsman said...

cute, whimsical art and wow, that is some trip! Nice to see all the smiles after such long flights:) Happy PPF!

Powell River Books said...

We have an artist in town offering monthly drawing lessons. I went to one last month and really enjoyed learning some new techniques. Unfortunately I have to miss the next one, but for a good reason. We are having a citizenship interview. Finally after all these years. - Margy

Unknown said...

Hi Jenn, spent 2 weeks in Japan and Seoul in May - trip of a lifetime! Nancy Tapley at Bondi Village suggested I reach out to you. Am looking for bloggers to write about a non-profit organization that helps rural dwellers with high electricity bills to cut costs - anything from a box of lightbulbs and power bars to insulation and Energy Star fridges - for free! If you think this is something your readers might be interested in, please contact me at spin@fifthstory.com. Sheila Pin. Thanks!!!

A Colorful World said...

So glad your family is safe!!! Cute artwork...lots of charm!

Red said...

11.5 hours. That's a long time to sit. I hope they can sleep.

DVArtist said...

Adorable art this. Glad the family made it OK. I have been in that airport a few times.