Monday 13 August 2018

The snake and the goldfish pond.

As promised... the pond traffic. Dragonflies, froggies...



Then, in the corner. Can you see it? Look closer!


Then, in the other corner, a frog climbing the walls after bugs. I spotted a raccoon print!


The goldfish nip the toes of the frogs, and they hop!


I'm down to five goldfish. Shirley (orange and white), two orange ones, one that used to be orange, and a calico one. He's hard to spot.


The little ones!


It was a big garter snake, like this one.


Daisy and I were in the forest and we found one. I think the garter snake doesn't like the water, or it'd be in there.

This is two year ago, a water snake!
Jaws from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Around the world in 5 weeks

To report on the kids: they were in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The time difference is 6 hours, and they've already gone on to Thailand. They spend 7 hours there, and then, on to Tokyo!
Five weeks on the move. This is all the luggage they took! They are having so much fun.


Their smart phones can video in slow motion. I was needing something to keep me amused, so I reversed the video. These are our girls, on the roof swimming pool, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.



I'm following along, geographically-speaking!


8 comments:

Peace Thyme said...

Thanks for letting me see your aquatic friends! Very interesting.

DUTA said...

The lotus flowers never fail to delight me.

Nancy J said...

What video fun!!! And the snake, hope he feeds somewhere else.

Lowcarb team member said...

Wow aren't the kids doing well … wonderful travels and experiences.

Good to see all the wildlife :)

All the best Jan

RedPat said...

You have a real aquatic zoo going there!

Jenn Jilks said...

I must admit, Duta, it's a fake flower. My water lilies have not produced a flower this year!

Red said...

In a way you can also enjoy the trip.

William Kendall said...

Quite a trip for your family to be making!