Saturday 4 July 2020

Saturday's Critters


I could not find one volunteer to come down with me to the forest and fetch the SD cards from the cameras! The bugs are horrid.

I met a doe, she trotted off, then a buck on Oliver's Lot!  

Momma Butch has been doing well with her 5 kits. The girls have enjoyed watching them. 

 

 But, Booboo bear was the best video!


In the forest:

 

 The turkeys are out and about. No little ones, yet. They are deep in the safety of the forest. 

 

 We've lots of American Crows about. They seldom visit. We used to have a trio who visited.

I heard this strange noise, and Cinnamon and I followed it. Cinn gave up! I finally caught up with it. It was a good forest walk.

 

Saturday's Critters #342


12 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Booboo bear is my favorite. I love the deer and turkeys. Great videos!
Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, have a great weekend!

Tom said...

...I've never seen so many racoons in one spot before.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
What a wonderful collection!!! YAM xx

Karen said...

I enjoyed your videos! Booboo is awesome.

RedPat said...

Unfortunately I can never see your videos but I wouldn't be out there in the bugs with you.

Ontario Wanderer said...

Nice collection of animals! Not too sure how keen I would be in having bears living so close.

Calendula said...

The bear is very impressive!
The crow trio seems to be in the mood for a prank! :-)

Adam Jones said...

Such amazing animals to capture on the camera.

Powell River Books said...

That is a lot of racoons in one place. I think I told you the story about one coming in through out cat door when we lived in California. - Margy

The Furry Gnome said...

Love the bear video too.

Nancy J said...

Bear #2, I was waiting for him to do a roly-poly in the tall grass, beautiful sunlight there. and Warm, 30C!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

Sorry about all the bugs … but great videos.

All the best Jan