Saturday 29 February 2020

Kittens, kittens, kittens

Back a few days... it was a nice day. I let the cats out. They've been lobbying like mad, running back and forth, wanting to get at that dratted red squirrel (DRS). Since then, we had a bit of a storm!



Our melt had begun. (My poor snowman!) Since then we had another 10 cm of snow, but my snowman is toast.
.


These have been unusual visitors.



Then, the action.


Apparently, being put in the Muskoka Room, while I was BBQing, really wasn't acceptable!


They loved being out front.



Then there is the tiger...



BTW
I had a report about Annabelle cat. She is now an indoor cat. I'm sure she doesn't mind. All she wants is food and a warm, loving home.
I keep meaning to call you! Yes, Annabelle is doing so well here. She is a sweetie and she knows it!! The other Short-haired cats are somewhat in awe of her...

Saturday's Critters #324


10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Cute collection of kitty photos. You did have a lot of snow. Stay warm and safe. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Anvilcloud said...

I am glad that Annabelle is happy.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
MOL - hi Tiberius! Fun feline feed today, as I get back into my groove! YAM xx

Anu said...

Poor snowman! The cats (and the snowman too) are lovely.

Tom said...

...perhaps mud season will be close at hand.

RedPat said...

I'm glad that Annabelle is happy!

Nancy J said...

Up the tree, on the snow laden blob on the branch, what fun.Annabelle, what wonderful news, so happy she has a new home that suits her so well. Cool here, the start of autumn today, bulbs are popping up so early. I didn't realise you had so much traffic noise, and was there a plane somewhere in the mix? Love the squirrel among the pigeons?

Jenn Jilks said...

We get a lot of traffic noise, Jean!

Kay said...

Annabelle is certainly a beauty!

William Kendall said...

The cats really would like to get their paws on that squirrel.