Saturday 22 February 2020

CP Time

First funny stories!

The tiger I bought at the auction, someone has named Tiberius. Somebody in my house is talking to him... just sayin'!

(Tiberius was the second Roman emperor, reigning from 14 AD to 37 AD. He succeeded his stepfather, Augustus. )




Technology

While we had the girls, we had fun with technology. We were texting momma, and posted this photo, "The girls are being very naughty!" (That was Joffie's idea!)


We've been looking for Izzy's watch.


The kids use Glympse a lot, to let us know they are on their way, and when they will arrive. (Batten down the hatches!) It was a bit tricky, on bumpy roads. It took three tries. I was so proud of myself. I let Caitlin know we were headed to Carleton Place for CP time and lunch.
I nearly sent the message to our local spa!





We were at Boulton House, on the patio, in Carleton Place in September for lunch, it was chilly! In October we ate indoors.
[Off to Carleton Place and Oct. 23 off to Carleton Place]

After this JB was sick with his cough for 3 months. We stayed home for months. Now, he's working on a knot in his back, and pain referring down his arm. We've an ultrasound for it shortly. We shall see what happens. We've been changing chairs. He's been using the knee chair, which was a bit of a learning experience. He's only ever seen Isabelle sitting on it, backwards! (Although, when my back flared up, I was using it for me.) Here she was a few years ago (2016). Annabelle (who is happy in her new home, I think) wanted to eat Izzy's breakfast.



Boulton House



You can imagine that the view out of the window is a little bit less green in February!! I did not take an outdoor photo...



I like CP...

10 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
hehe, Tiberius... nice. Now, I have had a frozen shoulder come upon me. It is getting significant relief from the use of my <a href="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stimulator-Rechargeable-Acupuncture-Management-Rehabilitation/dp/B0828SSD1H/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?adgrpid=66859113743&gclid=Cj0KCQiAv8PyBRDM><b>TENS machine</b></a> (so neat it sits in my pocket and I can boost every couple of hours.) Jus' sayin'... YAM xx

Tom said...

...the bright blue skies sure are a treat in your neck of woods! By the way, does the tiger eat much?

Christine said...

Hope JB improves. Handsome tiger. Nice photo of you and the girls.

Nancy J said...

Tiberius, you are a magnificent fellow!!!! What next in the auction department I wonder. Hope the shoulder scan throws some light on the reason for all that pain.

Anvilcloud said...

Never been to Bolton, but I want to. Soonish,I hope.

Lowcarb team member said...

I think Tiberius is wonderful …
That is a lovely photograph of you and the girls.

All the best Jan

carol l mckenna said...

Tiberius ~ you are quite the tiger ~ love you ~ happy and fun family you are with ~ ^_^

Happy Moments to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that big tiger....just what you needed! Enjoy your day sweet lady!

Kay said...

I’ve always wondered how helpful the knee chairs are if you’re using it for a longer length of time.

William Kendall said...

Tiberius looks like a formidable fellow.