Tuesday 22 October 2024

More red maples

 This is the last of the red maple leaves.



I put the garbage out Monday morning, and I'm happy I had these photos! The tree on the right is done. In the winds yesterday, these leaves were blowin' in the wind!




Out front, the doe has been hanging around. She's cleaned up the Hostas, which is fine, because they are wilting in the cool weather. 



It's been sunny and balmy. Two more frogs have been relocated. I caught one, and left it in the bucket until I could get the other. It just hopped out and back into the goldfish pond. I caught it again, as well as this one.

Then, in the warmth and sun, another pair. I've moved 22.

There were so many planes out! I wonder how much it costs to fly these. 






1 comment:

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Peek a boo deer! Great shot!
A couple hundred dollars every time they take off, or there abouts. Fuel is expensive these days.