Sunday 27 October 2024

Fall clean up

🍁Fall Chores

 Somebody, with his bad back, is finding indoor work. Spring Fall cleaning the bathroom cupboard. He took expired drugs to the pharmacy. Old age is complicated, and between backs, knees, arthritis, and eye issues, we are holding our own! 




I have a lot of eaves to clean out. I took a shot at the house, the maple in front just fills the eaves over the garage. It went well. I took my time, dressed for it, as it was chilly. The Catalpa tree has just about lost leaves. I climbed up the ladder. 



The Catalpa tree leaves are huge, and just plaster the ground.

 



This is a view we only see in the cold season. It is out the bathroom window. We are having more branches taken down on Monday. The highway is beyond the trees and the traffic noise is not a baffled by the leaves.

Next job will be the shed. This was a frosty morning. That's two mild frosts!


The skies are wonderful in the fall!

This is the lowest roof we have. It's easy to get up there. I just have to wait for the maple to leave its burden



The maple tree is done, the catalpa trees still holds its leaves. I did all these eaves yesterday in the sun. 


I took some quick photos during the day. The horse chestnut leaves kept dropping. I'm not sure if the video demonstrates this! 



I've done the driveway several times. They blow all the way along the 100m. 


I had a new respite client on Thursday. It was a lovely visit. It is wonderful being useful, and getting out of the house. As I arrived home, there were two deer munching on the grass. They hung around until after dinner. 

No comments: