Friday 11 October 2024

More froggies...

 Things have cooled off here. It was fairly sudden. And, yes, it is football season for Joe!

🐸Moving the froggies <= up to 16 this year. (Nothing like the 144 last year.)

I am still trying to capture Jeremiah bullfrog. It is time. The kids were here last weekend and caught him. I should have let them move him. It seems too late now. I haven't seen him for several days. Me bad.

In the meantime, there are several leopard and green frogs who need to be moved. The freeze/thaw of Climate Change means the goldfish pond is too shallow for them. 


Down at the frog pond, there are some red leaves.


It is so bright and green in the frog pond. For now!

Cinnamon came 'walkies' with me. We had a mission.



He helped nudge them into the pond for me. I left and he sat here until I returned with another frog.


My pumpkins are out. Things unfold as they should.




We are being careful with respiratory issues on the rise. Hospital visits are up in our health unit. I'm sure it is a familiar story.


Stay safe, warm, dry and be careful out there!

No comments: