Tuesday 17 September 2019

Autumn is on its way

It's that time of year. I like fall chores. Eventually, I must plan to bring in the goldfish. Watching the next two weeks, it looks like I have some time before we freeze! That said, there were some cold years while I played in the pond trying to bring the fishies in...

It looks lovely outside. My hanging planters are at their peak. Muffin Muncher watches in the window.


I put the heavier comforter on the bed. Annabelle likes it muchly!



Bear and coyote are on the trailcam again.

bear from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

He only lasted about 3 seconds! It pays to find a well-traveled path.

Poor raccoon has had a bad leg for months. It's doing well, though.

We cannot forget the doe.

Then, the buck.

8 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Lots of sightings.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Oh yes, the nights are definitely cooler - I also put the extra blanket on the bed this week! Am off on another sojourn early tomorrow... may be awol for a bit. YAM xx

Linda said...

Only a few days left of summer and autumn will be here officially. The days are lovely, getting lots of clean up done in the garden before the weather turns miserable.

Lowcarb team member said...

Yes, here in the UK it's getting more and more Autumnal …
Great sightings!

All the best Jan

Rain said...

I've seen plenty of does, but I've never actually seen a buck, they're so wonderful!

William Kendall said...

Annabelle looks comfortable!

Red said...

You must have one of the most active trail cams out there.

Angie said...

Jenn - great video from your trail cam. Yes, a well-traveled game path usually delivers time and time again. I was working out in the garden this afternoon and it sure was COOL!