Thursday 19 September 2019

Perth Market, bird houses

JB went to the Perth market. He came home and yelled, "Get your hat, Mother. I found some birdfeeders!" He's been looking around for me for a couple of weeks.

I noticed the 4 spots for electric cars.



I needed to replace the bird feeder. The house wrens enjoyed the feeder, but it's done its time.
They didn't complain, but it looked pretty shabby for such fine, joyful little birdies.



The roof fell apart when I went to clean it.

Off we went. We bought some kale for dinner. I did a stir fry of it, adding cherry tomatoes, onion, spices and it was yummy.



We were looking for replacement bird feeders. They are hilarious!



This is the pair I chose!


In the house, I saw the sunlight shining on our painting. It was intriguing!!!


The sunlight is lovely, as we are transitioning over to fall temperatures.
Soon, the fishies will come in. The daytimes are quite warm, though, so I have a couple of weeks.

Clip0 from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

9 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I have never seen a filling station (as it were) for electric cars until now.

Nancy J said...

In the next larger town to us, there are electric car parks, and several under cover at a large shopping mall. Love the new homes, they will be so welcome when nesting time begins again. 6C, that is about what we have been having the last week or so.BUT, ours will rise soon, thankfully.

William Kendall said...

I like the new feeders!

Christine said...

nice birdfeeders

Lowcarb team member said...

Have to say that kale for dinner as a stir fry with cherry tomatoes, onion, and spices does sound yummy.

I like the birdfeeders.

All the best Jan

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I just love the sunlight streaming in onto your art! How beautiful! And what cute bird houses. You had a lot of neat ones to choose from! Hugs!

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

The House Wren has a cute sound. They are feisty little birds. I love all the colorful birdhouses. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your day. Wishing you a great weekend! PS, thank for leaving a comment on my blog.

Linda said...

Nice new birdhouses, hope they get residents.

Lea said...

Wrens are fun birds!
Love the colorful bird houses.
Hope you are having a great weekend!