Friday 12 July 2019

Paint Party Friday

OK, the PPF peeps mix some amazing media. I sketched, then coloured in my sketch with oil markers. It's not perfect, but my eyes are really bothering me. I had an appointment for a consult for cataracts.
Here is my inspiration. He just caught my eye. The vendor was selling back braces for $130!


I was going to sketch the Gravenhurst market tents in the background, but changed my mind.

I scanned it, erased the background, and made it transparent in GraphicConverter 11.0. (I've used that application for ever.) Ta da!


Paint Party Friday: Week 19 Year 9 Check-In

9 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Big smiles this brought to me... love the fun of the cartoon guy and then the skill of the cut and paste! YAM xx

William Kendall said...

Nicely done!

Lowcarb team member said...

I love this Jenn :)

Hope your appointment for a consult for cataracts went ok.
Enjoy the weekend.

All the best Jan

Powell River Books said...

You've got the tech thing well under control. I love the bright colours. Thanks for introducing me to Paint Party Friday. - Margy

DVArtist said...

This so feels like a fun and happy piece of art.

Linda Kunsman said...

what a fun bit of inspiration for your marvelous rendition! happy PPF!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I can tell you had a lot of fun with this whimsical art project. Sorry to hear about the problem with your eyes, but hope you can soon resolve the problem. Happy belated PPF!

Beth Niquette said...

You surely caught the spirit of your subject! Haha Made me laugh. Thank you!

Courtney said...

Super cute and colorful! I love how you used technology to paste him right into another scene. Very cool. Sorry to hear about the trouble with your eyes. I hope you are doing better soon. ((Hugs)) and Happy PPF!