Friday 26 July 2019

Brockville Harbour Part II

Lunch on Wednesday, July 24th, [Off to Brockville!] 


We took a walkabout around the harbour. It was quite warm, the cloud cover was lovely.


There is a restaurant and they were selling lots of ice cream.



There were a couple of cormorants.



Brockville Harbour II from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Everyone was keen on checking out the old car!


I love the oversized Muskoka chairs!


I love the old houses.


Farewell, Brockville.


"Look," we heard, "a plane on a stick!"

3 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello,

Beautiful views of the harbor. I like the flowers shaped like an anchor.
Enjoy your day, happy weekend!

Nancy J said...

Definitely summertime. boats. birds, flowers and the old car, if it was an Essex? My Dad had a similar one way back in the 1940's!!! An anchor,someone did some very fancy planting, and I wonder who JB was phoning?

William Kendall said...

It's been ages since I've been there. Splendid shots.