Tuesday 15 October 2019

They haven't fallen yet!

We were headed to the 👑Crown & Pumpkin Arts Tour🎃. The leaves, even on a dull afternoon, are amazing. Lots of these I took through the windshield, others out my window. I would hurriedly roll the window back up as it was cool.

We begin in Perth.


Can you see him? I was shocked! Of course, Joe driving couldn't see him, paying close attention as he was to traffic. I've seen the ladder up for awhile, but not noticed him.


Three in a row!


It began with clouds, which were scheduled to move off in the afternoon.


I've always liked this tree house.


We were headed to Clayton. There are places to see in Almonte, as well, but we like the character of the Clayton places.


The cow corn is nearly ready to harvest.


I have always liked coming around the corner on this road. You can see the water in the distance.


I like this garden. A big rock, with pampas grasses, surrounded by stones.


The bright reds of the sumacs are my favourite.


Despite my cataract, I get the odd shot out the window that works. It is so irritating, I'm grumpy. One of the things I have trouble with is making decisions. I know there are a lot of lovely trees, but you'll just have to scroll through them!


There was a group of blackbirds on the road, sipping at water in the potholes. They'll be migrating shortly.

10 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful fall colour! I would've missed seeing him too!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Well, yes, but that ladder only goes so high... it leaves a question!!! Thank you for all that glorious colour. YAM xx

Nancy J said...

Beautiful deep colours, and your eyes!! I have the same problem. Are you in line for the surgery? Our local hospital has no eye surgeon at all right now, and I refuse to pay the exorbitant price for private operations. About $4000 per eye!!! Carry on with that photo shooting, they are wonderful.

Angie said...

Wow, Jenn, such lovely colors in your neck of the woods. Most of our aspens back home have already lost their leaves … Enjoy the rest of your week!

Lowcarb team member said...

Yikes!!!
I've just seen him!!!

Lovely colours in the trees.

All the best Jan

Red said...

Brilliant bright colors. Very nice.

Karen said...

Just breathtaking!

Anvilcloud said...

The barn/shack with the trees behind and the fence in front draws my interest.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful fall colours.

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Beautiful gorgeous colours! Eeek! That is high, I would have died!

-Soma