Tuesday 29 October 2019

Forest tails

We were so excited to see our 4 release raccoons on the trailcam. It was an ucky rainy night, but they were keeners. FREEDOM!!!!!

Bless their little hearts. It'll take some time to find their territory. A month, I read. There are lots of nooks and crannies for them. Many trees for them to climb for safety.

4 raccoons from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

The night before... keep counting!

  4 bears from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

My plants are indoors for the winter. Hooper has rediscovered my terrarium. I've finally found the watering regimen and it is growing nicely.

8 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Hheheh, Hooper looks to be shaping up for mischief!!! Well done on the racoon release - what a joy to be part of that. YAM xx

Rain said...

Your terrarium is gorgeous Jenn! And those raccoons are so sweet...my heart smiles when I read about animal rescues! :)

Nancy J said...

The raccoons seem to have found their home, and look happy, Hooper, he has also found a fun place to peer into.

Kathy G said...

Every year when I bring my plants in the cats have to investigate...and I usually find a few nibbled leaves :-)

Angie said...

Jenn - either that 'coon was puffed up for the cold, or that is one plump fellow! And the bears, oh my! Glad hubby wasn't walking past the trail cam just then!

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwww, love the raccoons!

William Kendall said...

You wonder what Hooper was thinking.

Lowcarb team member said...

Do you know … I just love the pumpkins in your header, and that photograph of Hooper is amazing.

All the best Jan