Saturday 26 October 2019

Catch and Release; frontyard

We seem to be having a spider influx. Happily, there was a spider and two flies in the downstairs bathroom. I thought that would be good. They were all gone today. No joy.

Next, we found a spider on the floor in front of the TV stand. Annabelle was onto it. Annie watched it go under the TV stand, then went around back and chased it out. I caught it with the bug catcher. What a team!

The Front Yard

That was a day, Friday. First thing, the buck and the turkeys were cleaning up in the front. Still after the horse chestnuts.


deer turkeys from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

 I saw this bird out the bathroom window and thought it a cedar waxwing. I roared outside to see. Nope.

robin from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

Meantime, at the trailcams...

 
big buck from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

coyote 10.22.19 from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

For more critters...

Saturday's Critters # 306

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Love this action packed critter post. The photos are your kitty are cute. Love the deer and the Waxwing. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you happy weekend. PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

Karen said...

Seeing lots of spiders in my house too. They are partial to the upstairs bathroom

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMG... yard and window envy!!! YAM xx

Kathy G said...

My cats are older and have no interest in chasing bugs anymore. I wish they would.

Anvilcloud said...

Apparently, there have been coyote sightings in town here.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The Cedar Waxwing sure is a neat sighting....the spiders...not so much! Enjoy your weekend! I always look forward to your photos and videos! Thanks!

William Kendall said...

The deer are quite good company to have around.

Kay said...

Oh dear... I do have an irrational fear of spiders.