Tuesday 2 October 2018

Morning walkies

JB and I went for a morning walk. There was duct tape from the Cyclosportive Perth. We've had several rain storms, and I'm wondering what will happen to it. I felt it, and it is duct tape, very thick. It's sad when people come from the city and do this. Then, they leave.



I've decided not to go on walks with him anymore, as the speeding vehicles disturb me. We cannot really talk easily, although we did some, as I'm worried about the vehicles. One of my triggers is loud noises, and these vehicles zooming by just unsettle me. Instead, Monday, I went for an afternoon walk in a RVCA park nearby. (More on that later!) JB was watching ball games.

It's pouring rain today, Tuesday. No walks, plus JB and I both are volunteering. Sadly, hubby has to walk around town with hot food in the rain. My client is afraid of rain storms. It's no fun. We shall see how much rain we get.

The rain is falling so hard, our satellite isn't working!

Back to our walk. One of his friends was hanging about! Well, two. One was photographed twice, while we were coming and going. She crossed the road after we passed her.


Someone has a new basketball court!


A creek runs beside a side road. I used to ride my bike down this road. I'm thinking next year I'll get going on the bike in spring. Or I'll sell it. Either way! That, and my canoe. I keep giving myself shin splints or tendonitis... sigh.


The water lilies are gone, all that remain are the photos!

The herons and the white egrets are leaving. The pickerel weeds have died.
The season changes.


The trees are looking lovely!

8 comments:

Olga said...

Fall is such a beautiful time in the north. Except for the duct tape, you have captured it.

Karen said...

We have the old rail line that runs into Alqonquin Park right at our road.

Nancy J said...

The deer, they are so tame. Lovely autumn colours, and the tan house at the end of the driveway, guess their little bridge might get flooded sometimes. Avoid the noisy roads, I like quiet too.

Red said...

Don't sell either the bike or canoe. Shin splints can be overcome with some physio. It's crucial to remain active.

William Kendall said...

It certainly feels like fall is descending there. We had rain in the night in town- it seemed to let up after sunrise.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
...and your header shot is fabulous! YAM xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Love, love, love your header, fabulous colours.

Nice to see your photographs here too, Autumn is here!

All the best Jan

Anvilcloud said...

We once sort of contemplated a place in the country but when we figured that our walks would have to be on roadways it didn't seem too alluring. Unless one can have a big enough space with nice pathways.