Tuesday 30 October 2018

Hooper, mushrooms, buck, coyote

Well, the snow is slowly melting. Hooper had a blast.
 

Hooper has been trying for birds. They are quick, and have wings.


I went for a walk to grab the SD cards from the trailcam. Mushrooms!


I guess I can't leave my new wheat-free buns in the garage 'frige' anymore. We often put drinks out there, in the cold.


The buck, in the backyard, was grabbing the last leaves! Good for him.

The coyote was having a blast in the forest. These are my trailcam images, put in a video. I thought there were two, but at 0:46 seconds, you can see two pairs of eye in the dark behind the one coyote.


3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Looks like time to light the fire. and those eyes in the dark, they do play well together.Hooper, you might get a bird when " The porcine population grow wings"!!!

William Kendall said...

Hooper certainly seems pleased by the snow!

Red said...

If you didn't have the camera set up , you would know very little about what is going on.