Sunday 29 March 2009

Shadow shot #45

I happened on another meme. People are so clever and help pull that creative strand from what might be a boring blog post. I worry about copyrights, as people are prone to stealing one another's ideas, words or images.


This meme features Shadow Shots. I dug up some photos.

Yesterday the sun shone brightly. There are deep shadows, since the sun is so low in its solstice. The ice on the lake displays lovely shadows.

On this dreary day in March, with rain pouring down in puddles on the still-frozen lake, I found a phot of my cat playing shadows with my husband. We live an uneventful life!












For more shadow shots visit:

6 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

I like your cat photo. Nothing uneventful about playing shadows with your cat :)

Thanks heaps for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday. Glad you found us.

Sylvia K said...

Great shots! Particularly love the kitty one! Happy SSS!

Shannon said...

Watching cats chase their shadows is SO MUCH FUN!!!

ZenDotStudio said...

there is something very sweet about the kitty playing with shadow shot. I really get the feeling of a lonely quiet late afternoon. Hello from across the country (Victoria)

A Wild Thing said...

Welcome to SSS, sending you spring greetings from Iowa, never felt like a Southerner before, but by the looks of all your snow, I guess I'll stay South...fun kitty shot!

That is the chicken said...

I could really identify with the shadows on the frozen lake....and more snow later in the week. Like you I'm waiting for spring to come but it's taking forever!