Friday 6 March 2009

Blogaholics Anonymous

I have been having a great deal of fun blogging. I am a confessed blogaholic, see my post, "Why Blog?" What has evolved from some mindless blogs to obvious ads for products and services, are memes in which they exist for fun, not profit. There must be millions of them. Here is a sampling.
Muskoka is my...
bluemonday
.

Also,visit Wordless Wednesday posts.






OutdoorWednesdaylogo5 Camera Critters Tuesday
MWT White meme
This Way Thurs-Waywe picture {this}
Cheaper Than Therapy
3ww13Photobucket

Then stop by and visit ABC Wednesday. They rotate through the alphabet on Wednesdays!
Monday Sunday
ThursdayCheaper Than Therapy SLOW COOKING THURSDAY This Way Thurs-Way


PhotoStory Friday

looking at the skyScenic Sunday


photohuntSaturdays.

Happy reading, writing, commenting, snapping and sharing!

4 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

usnIsn't it wonderful how a whole new world has opened up for us bloggers? I try to put something on my blog every day - that keeps my mind working, my fingers tapping and I have made such a lot of friends.

Jenn Jilks said...

It is true, faithful Weaver. I read, research and write about seniors and aging. All the brain research, which began with cognition, pedagogicy and teaching, points to this fact!

Homeopath said...

Interesting blog...

Martha (MM) said...

Oh my! That does it, I don't think I have time to work anymore. Too bad we can't find a way to get paid for doing the memes!