Thursday 5 March 2009

Ice Sculptures


In creating the header for my other blog, My Reflections & Musings, I think the neighbour's kid thought me a bit of a nut...

He kept going back and forth as I got down on my big belly to photograph the shards of ice I stuck into the snow.

He stops in front, and I just kept clicking;
land, sea (frozen lake!), sky.

I am sure he wondered what I was doing, or assuming I was taking photos of him?!

I just kept playing around with the sun and the light. I don't know why I felt creative in my middle age.













ice










I began the weekend with a glass of wine, no ice!





That's my Photostory for Friday!


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

3 comments:

Grizz………… said...

I really like these snow shots—especially the ice shards.

Say, just how early did you have that glass of weekend-beginning wine? And did you prostrate yourself in front of those snowmobiles before or after?

Jenn Jilks said...

I think it was 4:30 p.m., Grizzled! And I did my photography thing the day before. :-)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The lat two shots of the ice shards are ...wow!