Tuesday 31 March 2009

My World Tuesday

My World White
As Barbara (Toronto) said, "Ah, spring: sunny one day, the next rain or snow. "

In My World, sometimes it's all on the same day!

Clouds moved to let the sunset peek through. In My Muskoka, the sun peeked through the clouds, as the ice gave up its moisture. Fog dances, the ducks watched the beautiful view.

Music: Dance of Spring., by Jesse Cook, major stud muffin, I've seen him perform!

My world includes concern over health care, and senior's issues, as well as other miscellaneous reflections and musings. I continue to read, write, and reflect. Copyright issues continue to concern me in this age of sharing of information.


7 comments:

Arija said...

A beautiful deveoping and fading sunset. The slideshow was a good way of showing it.

Elisabeth's bright side said...

That was a lovely sunset scenery! Thank you, and thank you for nice comment on our horses. Have a nice week.

Travis Erwin said...

And eventually the sun will win out. At least till fall.

Carolyn said...

I don't know Jenn I this eruption of spring over your lake is pretty spectacular! And that hot mexican music, I can feel the warmth! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful photos and your part of the world.
Smiles

EG CameraGirl said...

Yep, spring is still fighting to take full control. Winter doesn't want to let go quite yet. Soon, though. Soon!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

In quite a short time there is a whole scenario of light and colour shifting and settling, dancing on the ice and slowly the day fades away.

Erin said...

enjoyed your slide show/music was great.
thank you for the composition.
have a great weekend.