Saturday 18 June 2022

Saturday's Critters

 Welcome to Saturday's Critters! Visit Eileen's blog for more links to more critters.

Saturday's Critters # 444


We will begin with the porcupine bum!   

porcupine bum from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

This is my last video of the sweet phoebes! They flew that day or the next morning. I've seen the odd one around since. One was back under the deck at the nest.
   

juvie phoebes from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

She seems pregnant! I was sitting on the back deck, and saw her come along  moving west from the east. Later in the afternoon, she came back and headed west.

 

pregnant deer from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

There were two coyotes! In the thumbnail you can see the one on the right, foreground. There is another one on the far left background.

 

coyote from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

And last but definitely the most, our bear! I think it is a bat flying about, too.

15 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello Jenn,
What a great variety of critters. I love the baby Phoebes, the deer and the black bear. Great videos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

Tom said...

...you will never run out of critters it seems!

Mae Travels said...

That's an amazing collection of images!

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

RedPat said...

It is good the bear is out there at night and not during the daylight.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How neat to see a nest with so many baby birds! Love watching your videos. I'll pour another cup of coffee and enjoy them!

Jeanie said...

The phoebees are fabulous!

Karen said...

My pheobe babes were still in the nest as of last evening. With that wind last night they may be gone now????
One of the does that hang around here had her fawn a week ago. I think they are usually all finished by the 20 of June.

Divers and Sundry said...

A porcupine! I'd be so excited!

Red said...

You catch a lot of critters with the camera at night. Your neighbors probably have no idea what's going through their yards.

Elephant's Child said...

Amazing critters. Thank you.

William Kendall said...

Porcupine waddling is fun to see.

The Liberty Belle said...

Oh the bear was my absolute favorite. I would love to see a bear wandering about... from afar.

Angie said...

Wow, Jenn - an amazing set of videos. I was going to say that the porcupine was my favorite, but I was blown away by the bear!

Shiju Sugunan said...

Fun pastime for you with all these critters. Porcupine bum LOL!

Powell River Books said...

You get so many critters large an small to watch. Your game camera gets to see a lot more after dark. - Margy