Thursday 21 January 2010

Opportunity knocks

Many of my fellow bloggers are showing summer shots. We are having yet another snowfall. I feel the need of some colour in my life! I found this interesting opportunity in our local paper.
But if you have to ask the price, you probably cannot afford it!



It was built very recently. We attended several fundraisers there, but couldn't afford the last few at $125 a pop! 


Here are photos  we were attending the launch of the June 13/14 Spring Arts Tour.



At the same time, there was a June prom at Red Leaves and the young men and women looked terrific. It is a beautiful spot, for sure.






Well, if this is the place for you:

Red Leaves hotel up for sale
 The JW Marriott-operated hotel went into receivership in May last year.

1 comment:

Malcolm Robertson said...

Hi Jenn,
Interesting blog... on my own workplace. As usual, always love visiting your blog and seeing your pics!