Monday 27 July 2009

Ring, sing, love

It is all in your attitude! As I wrote earlier, it is How you frame your life.
One blogger wrote, Muskoka blogs
"Summer isn't about the weather or other factors that we can't control, it's about the experience which we create."
Telling words. I participated in Blues in the Schools, and I remember TJ Wheeler saying to us, "You sang The Blues, so you don't got the blues no more!"

I heard the thunder in My Muskoka, so, while I danced to its rhythm it helped me write a poem, indoors, while it pours rain. Then I found a wonderful YouTube video that showed me how to dance!

~~~~~~~
Dancing by the lake

Storm threatens on a dark horizon
Sun draws indigo curtain aside
Brightens the blackness
Thunder the rhythm of the dance
Hypnotizing waters paso doble
Foretelling the approaching storm
Wind-driven to a bossa nova
Loon sambas on waves
This is my liberation theology
Mesmerizing- the dancing lake
From whence my help cometh
--J.J.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a bell is not a bell
until you ring it
a song is not a song
until you sing it
love is not love
until you give it away

--Bill Anderson
'spiritual chiropractor'

This is how you begin a life together: you dance with your granddaughter!!!

No comments: