Thursday 9 July 2009

Skywatch Friday #52

Driving north on highway #12 in Southern Ontario
A clear sky.



Last week, on the way to Bracebridge - too bad the wires are in the way.
Hay! I love seeing the clouds just perching on a puff of air.

I understand some of my blogger friends in Central Ontario have had storms. We anticipate them for Saturday!

skywatch

Visit Skywatch for more skywatchers!

The Oaklahoma Booklady has some nice shots.

Yogi's Den, too: Skywatch Friday - Oklahoma Edition
We are back in tourist mode: line-ups for gas in town.
People trying to drive 100 km/hr in an 80 km zone, to pass people going 60 km.

8 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It looks like it has been storming all over.

Erin said...

beautiful captures of your lovely countryside.
enjoy stopping by.
have a lovely weekend.

Kathy W said...

That one cloud shot reminds me of an angel. What a neat shot. I love cloud watching. Jenn thank you so much for stopping by. I have you bookmarked so I can check back. =)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
great pictures, love the country side.
Driving next week to Mantitoulin Island to go hiking.
Thank you for your comment.
Love my white and red flowers too:))
Cheers Gisela

Regina said...

Beautiful shots.

ItaJeff said...

Beautiful skies..
Happy skywatching :-)

Lots of luv
Ita

EG CameraGirl said...

I especially love your photo of hay bales. It's great the farmers have harvested their first hay crop and will likely cut a second one as well.

It's quite warm here today. A one-day heat wave. It's supposed to be somewhat cooler tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Very cool shots !!!

Thse clouds are just perched there ... kind of like mushrooms ! :-)