Saturday 18 July 2009

Sometimes you just have to laugh...

From the Orillia OPP detachment...

PROVINCIAL COMMUNICATION CENTRE – ORILLIA

“Answering the call, making a difference”

Yard Work should be done with Clothes On!

"(Clearview Township, ON) – On July 16th, 2009 at approximately 1:45 p.m., members of the Huronia West Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police responded to a report that a male was in his garden at a residence on Concession 7 Nottawasaga without clothes on.

An investigation by OPP revealed that a male in his 50’s was out in his garden, visible to the public and was wearing an ill fitting thong. Police directed this male to choose other more suitable clothing in the future."

Note: I think I saw him at Fort Erie a couple of years ago! The sagging skin and wrinkles were quite embarrassing. (I know, I have them and choose NOT to dress like this!) His partner looked non-plussed. I'm not sure I'd be seen in public with such a figure!

I think they should watch "What Not To Wear", and dress their age! I guess the OPP need a laugh some days, what with all the trauma and distress they face. Oh my.

2 comments:

judy in ky said...

Sagging skin and wrinkles would not be pretty even if the thong fit perfectly! Maybe someone should buy that man a full-length mirror.

Jenn Jilks said...

Judy, I emailed the OPP officer who reported it, and he said there was quite a bit of laughter around the detachment! Rather wonderful tongue-in-cheek (thong?!) report!