Sunday 31 December 2023

Out and about and a puzzle

Here we are, New Year's Eve! The year seemed to fly by.


I am having fun with a new camera. It is a bird camera. It is similar to one I bought in the early days. I think it worked well. 

In the video, you can see how the cat triggered it. I've one camera on the chair, another in front of the bird feeder, which I have to clean. 

Cinnamon was thirsty.

The cats go out for an hour in the morning. Then in they come for BREAKFAST! 

This was an experiment. The new bird cam is in front of the bird feeder that needs cleaning. 

Bird cam from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

I went into the hardware store in town for supplies to work on my new bird feeder tray and the door jam, which is leaking air. 

This is an interesting building. I went to Google, as I wanted to see a before image, but they began work in the summer, and Google shows it in progress. 

December, 2023:


From Google, summer 2023:


Vacant land on Gore St. < = I've been watching them tear down the old house, put it up for sale, and dig a hole! 


They have a QR code which leads to a website! The 2-bedroom units are $2300/month. There are four units, but the plans seem a bit strange. We've been debating the plans as they seem a bit peculiar. If you have time for a puzzle, you look at the renderings and see! These are thumbnails, you really need to go to the originals. 



6 comments:

Barbara Rogers said...

Not a layout I'd want to live in. Wow. Loved seeing some close up fur there on the new camera! Happy New Year, y'all, from North Carolina!

eileeninmd said...

The bird camera is a great purchase!
I am looking forward to seeing the photos and birds.
Happy New Year to you and your family, wishing you all the best in 2024!

Elephant's Child said...

The New Year has arrived here so I am wishing you and yours a Healthy Happy year to come.

Cloudia said...

I feel so lucky to have a home! We really appreciate visiting yours every day too! Jenn. Fond best wishes to you with Aloha

William Kendall said...

Watching the cats move about is a delight.

roughterrain crane said...

Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!