Friday 6 November 2020

Froggie, Frosty, and Fishy

 What a strange warm up we're having. We often get a warm period in October, after some hard frosts, but this is unusual. 

The goldfish pond was frozen over, but it melted and the froggies woke up!


The meadow, with all the leaves.

I was changing over from October to November decor. It was strange in such warm weather! The milk can Josee spray painted for me.
The wreath is made of felt, and we did it in my last Ottawa homeroom class. It's lasted about 15 years.

As I was working, I could hear a woman talking. I expected a pair of cyclists, but this woman was jogging and talking on her phone wearing ear buds.

I did some spray painting. I think I might work some more on fishy. It was blue before, we bought it in Prince Edward County. This really brightened up.

11 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

I am appreciating this nice interlude.

Tom said...

...you are an artist with a spray can.

DUTA said...

I'm always for more of a good thing. Warm weather is better than icy,rainy, windy weather.

Kathy G said...

I hope the frogs and fish don't suffer any bad effects from the freezing and thawing.

RedPat said...

I love your fishy!

William Kendall said...

I imagine this is the last warm up of the fall.

carol l mckenna said...

Love all the colorful decorations in your yard ~ happy place ^_^

Live each moment with love,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Olga said...

That is some fish!

Red said...

This is a strange year weather wise. we had a low of minus 21 and 10 days later a high of 20.

Christine said...

Cute fish! The dandelions are blooming again this week

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Nice fishy. I was painting pictures featuring frogs today.