Friday 4 July 2014

Paint Party Friday – Brushstroke and drawing apps

I usually take some time when visiting my client, to do some drawing. I've missed out a couple of weeks due to various appointments.

I've been experimenting, though. Firstly, Brushstroke takes a photo and makes it into a painting. This is great for someone, like me, who cannot draw, paint, or saw a straight line!
The first two are photos from the Burnstown tour.
Isn't this a lovely home?

Next, the drawing app, which my 4 and 6-yr. old granddaughters love! You can combine types of brushstrokes, obviously glitter, fine or wide strokes, as well as 'stamps.' It make look silly, but it is relaxing, trying to get to know this new app.


9 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

these look useful apps!

eileeninmd said...

They are neat images. Have a happy weekend!

Roan said...

Looks like fun! Love the house!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice results. I looked at brushstroke, it may not work on my ipod. I have an android phone and they don't have brushstroke for it but they have other interesting apps that appear to be similar.

Red said...

It looks like fun but I'm sure my artistic talents would be challenged.

Christine said...

lovely work with the apps Jenn!

William Kendall said...

I can see that being a lot of fun!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
All such things are great fun and these are super images...something about that last one keeps me looking back at it though..... joyous. YAM xx

DVArtist said...

Wow I thought that first painting was a photo. Well done!!! I do like the app art too. Lots of color.
Nicole/Beadwright