Friday 20 October 2017

Another sunny day!

Daisy helped me in the backyard. I had to repair my rainbow windsock. The strings broke. I used fishing line to repair it.
I sent a Twitter message to a US acquaintance, who has chronic disease, is constanttly fighting doctors, saying "sometimes we catch the rainbow." She said it cheered her up.



We spotted a Monarch, feeding on clover. It's highly unusual, both the temperature and the Monarch!


Then, in the forest, the largest pile of bear scat I have ever seen! No bear on the trailcam, though. Junior Bear doesn't like it! (Junior Bear is back)  I've moved it see if I can fool him... He hasn't bothered with it since he ripped it off the post. (Junior Bear, Sept. 27)


Daisy snuck up on Dorah. Dorah was non-plussed. I hope you enjoy our walk.

6 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Always enjoy your forest walks together... it makes me breathe easier somehow! YAM xx

William Kendall said...

Those cats are a delight!

Nancy J said...

Love the rainbow wind sock , I made one many years ago for a friend, somehow sewed it onto a wire circle, and used fishing swivels so it spun in the wind. Your last photo, print and frame, that is so gorgeous.Light, dappled, tall trees, and autumn just showing its colours.

Anvilcloud said...

It was a gorgeous day. We went a'ridin'.

Powell River Books said...

Our weather forecast is for lots of sun next week. Yesterday it was for a week of rain. I'll believe it when I see it, which isn't today for sure with cloudy, rainy skies. The good part is the lake level is rising quite rapidly. No more worries about making anchor adjustments up at the cabin. - Margy

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a sweet selection of photographs.
Lovely walk.

All the best Jan