Friday 20 January 2017

Paint Party Friday

I worked on a few pieces. We were an hour at the dentist and I was 3 hours with my client. It's fun. My photos helped me with a bit of a guide.



Hubby went first. I decided to draw. I'd brought my lovely carrying case for my drawing materials and my iPad. Jean, I love you! I'm taking it to my client's house, as well.


We had appointments for teeth cleaning. As we backed up, you can see the deer behind the car. They weren't moved by us moving.

The dude in the 2nd photo, was checking recycle bins for bottles with deposit money (i.e. liquor store bottles). Not dangerous at all, is it?

13 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely sketches Jenn, you did a great job! Enjoyed your photos today too.

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful sketches and photography ~

Wishing you a Happy Weekend ~ ^_^

Nancy J said...

I didn't think the bag would have a dentist's appt. too!!! Lovely photos, lots of snow, our family arrive at Kelowna on Sunday. Wish I could come too, and fly a little further south!!!

DUTA said...

You've got talent. I've greatly enjoyed your sketches. I especially liked the ones guided, quite accurately, by your photos.

William Kendall said...

That is a good way to fill in the time!

I wonder if it occurs to the guy that he probably spends more on gas driving than he can possibly make with empties.

Linda Kunsman said...

Great sketches and way to wile away idle time:) Happy PPF!

Sue (this n that) said...

Hi Jenn, a great way to spend time while waiting - happy sketches, they're lovely :D)

Debbie said...

i always bring knitting with me to appointments. your sketches are lovely!!!

Red said...

Now in your backing up , I'm not worried about the deer. I am wondering how the tree is going to survive!

DVArtist said...

Jenn these are very nicely done. Have a nice weekend.

Powell River Books said...

We have a local restaurants that has started having art dinners. You come to eat and stay to participate in a drawing or painting activity. They seem to sell our reservations and then share the results on Facebook. - Margy

Maria Glória said...

Olá, gostei ddos desenhos, muito interessante.
Boas fotos.

NatureFootstep said...

great sketches and thanks for sharing your day :)