I am glad to share my love of our critters.
Turkey time!
I enjoy the porcupines. They amble along carefully. Their gait is so funny.
The Monarch caterpillars will soon leave us, and fly south. Sept. 7th
There was a cicada on our front railing. They get dopey in the cold nights, then warm up in the sun. It flew off so fast! It went 0 to 30 in a millisecond. I took that last moment and slowed it to 50% speed, and still didn't see lift off.
I'll leave you with MiniFred. He nearly fell but recovered. No wonder. He's putting on weight, and it can be tricky!When I was pregnant I'd constantly walk into things.
Eileen has faithfully posted this week's Saturday's Critters # 665!


8 comments:
I love wild turkeys. Yours just act like they own the place. I don't think I have ever seen a beaver in the wild even though where I go hiking they are very active.
Fred is so cute.
We have turkeys visit around here, I would LOVE to see a porcupine!
Great variety of critters Jenn! I have never seen a porcupine in the wild. Love the turkeys. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.
The cold night meant that our trail ride was insect-free this morning unlike the previous time we pedalled the trail.
Fascinating to see all your critters Jenn. You have your own nature show. It's a lot of fun to see. I was just trying to think the last time I saw a Fred-look-a-like. It's been a long time. I saw a raccoon on the bird bath last week but coming here and seeing all these great animals, a real treat. Thank you!
With blogger's continued failing health, I have to search for my favorite blogs which aren't updated on the lists any more. So glad to find this post, as well as the one about planes. Have a great Saturday!
Is your banner new..is it NOW? It's gorgeous! Love your sightings this week too. You have so much wildlife right there close to you! Hugs, Diane
Post a Comment