Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Freds, Cinnamon, fox,

ICE Custody  🇺🇸

What a time for chaos! The cruelty is appalling. OK, rant over. Families divided across the border.

49.🇨🇦  Edmonton man CBC news


 I sneak up on Fred to see what he is up to in Burrow 6A at the end of the deck! Just a furry ball in the sand.

 

He roars around to the back, to burrow #3. 


They have an agreement, Cinnamon and MiniFred.  


The fox has been very busy. Every other day if not daily. Well, nightly. She's after the Freds. 

 

 She does like the back yard and the leopard frogs.

   

 MiniFred is putting on his winter weight. 

 

We were sitting out back. I went in to do something. Peeking outside, I saw the fox in broad daylight! 

She's been hanging around for a while.

This is the daffodil garden and the two trailcams.


Kids are back to school today.  It's pouring rain, they'll be happy to see friends. Aster is quite ready. Aster and their friend went to the 🌈PRIDE Ottawa march! 


No comments: