We made it! Kids back in school, tourists back to the city. Garbage day Monday was fun.
Joe Brian went down to collect the garbage can. The recycling was still there, as well as some extra things. I was royally pissed off. The last time this happened coyotes got into it. It was a mess. JB removed the oil can and the pole, which they wouldn't take.
Just to vent, once more, this person passed a white delivery van as well as us at the same time. I hope it was important. It gives us some anxiety. Which I don't think we need or deserve.
Summer continues to finish up, and fold up the picnic blanket. We went out for a summery early dinner.
The phlox is coming along.
There are fewer days left to sit out back. I sat and did a drawing.
People are out and about! I noticed a low flying plane.











No comments:
Post a Comment